Da Nang is becoming an attractive new destination of the world. Coming here, you will be able to breathe fresh air, immerse yourself in the clear blue water of one of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, in hotels with perfect facilities. And especially, Da Nang has very beautiful and extreme cafes near the sea.
Cafe Rooftop A La Carte
Cafe Rooftop À La Carte , located right in front of Bien Dong Square, is an extremely famous hotel in Da Nang, also one of the cafes with the most beautiful sea views.
The reason you should come to Cafe Rooftop À La Carte:
- Located on the 23rd floor of the hotel, Cafe Rooftop À La Carte covers the entire coastal city of Da Nang: In the East, you can see My Khe beach whispering waves, on bright moonlit nights, you will see the sea shining with the moonlight. Those are moments that are not easy to meet. In addition, north towards Son Tra mountain, Linh Ung Pagoda is sacred. Looking to the west, you can see the city, the romantic Han River.
- Especially the “endless” swimming pool will make you feel like swimming in the sea of clouds. You will have beautiful shimmering photos, not in contact with anyone.
- The drinks here are also quite diverse such as Rum, fruit juice, smoothie, ice cream, coffee … The staff with a professional and professional service style always satisfy any customer. fastidious yet.
Address: 200 Vo Nguyen Giap, Son Tra, Da Nang
Hotline: 0236 3959 555
Opening hours: 07:30 – 23:00
Aroi Dessert Cafe
If you love sea view and want to enjoy coffee while watching the seaside at night, visit Da Nang Aroi Desert coffee shop . This is one of the top restaurants with excellent views in Da Nang. The shop has an unmistakable unique feature with 3-storey space with each floor bringing its own scene.
All drinks here have the flavor of Thai drinks from quit water, honey lemon juice, soda, Thai lemon tea … or Thai flavored milk coffee all make you unforgettable of its wonderful taste. With a large terrace, long balconies, and airy space, you can see all of the capital and freely explore the shimmering beauty of this place, especially in the evenings when city lights up.
With luxurious layout, Aroi Dessert Cafe not only attracts Vietnamese young people but also makes Western customers admire. This place is very suitable for dating, enjoying a glass of wine together and watching the city at night.
Address: 124 Bach Dang, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
Hotline: 0511 6566 311
Opening hours: 7.00 – 23.00
Cloud Garden Coffee Shop
This is a garden cafe in Da Nang with a very airy and quiet space. The first thing that impresses visitors when coming to Cloud Garden is the aquarium, green trees and beautifully decorated gravel roads. Every small corner of the restaurant is quite beautiful and will bring you the best photos. The drinks menu of the restaurant is quite diverse, the service staff is very enthusiastic and likable, the drink price is cheap, so the restaurant is loved by many customers.
The cafe is opened on Le Manh Trinh Street, has a very bright Logo light that makes it easy to recognize when you are far away. With this space, you can sit and sip a cup of coffee while watching the beautiful scenery in the evening of Da Nang city, especially suitable for couples. The seats here are also quite diverse, you can sit on the ground or sit on a chair, you can sit indoors or outdoors. Indoor and outdoor spaces are very spacious and airy.
Food and drinks are also quite diverse, there are many options, very reasonable prices compared to the luxurious space here. Drinks are very reasonable. Plus, there’s also a free parking here! About service: The service staff here is quite large, very enthusiastic, polite and agile with the black uniform looking very professional. Here you will really feel satisfied!
Address: 72 Le Manh Trinh, Son Tra District, Da Nang
Hotline: 091 428 88 18
Opening hours: 06:30 – 22:00
Plus the Bach Dang branch cafe
For young people who love to go out to a cafe to “cut the wind” with their friends, Cong Coffee is certainly a not-so-strange place. Cong Coffee was born in 2007, with its origins as a small country shop on Trieu Viet Vuong street in Hanoi – a place famous for “toad cafes” on the sidewalk since the subsidy period.
Cong Coffee was inspired by that, designed, decorated and culturally subsidized. The word “Communist” makes us think of “Communist” – the form of the Vietnamese state at that time. Cong Ca’s strange, interesting, recollective style turns out to be attractive to young people. Young people come to Cong Coffee not only to drink coffee but also to experience the green space of soldiers, with peacock blankets, Rang Dong thermos, wooden cupboards, TV boxes, iron windows …
These are things that used to us when we were children but are no longer present, making young people nostalgic. Currently, Cong Ca Ca not only has 14 locations across Da Nang and Vietnam but also has many franchise branches across the country, with the number of young customers always very crowded and crowded.
Address: 96 – 98 Bach Dang, Hai Chau, Da Nang
Hotline: 0911 811 150
Coffee Bar Sunset 20th floor Luxtery
Luxtery Hotel is not only famous for its service quality, but also for having a coffee shop that is one of the most beautiful sea views in Son Tra.
The reason you should visit Coffee Bar Sunset 20th floor Luxtery once:
- The cafe is decorated very lovely, cute, full of flowers and flowers, leaves will make you feel light, relax, all feelings of stress and fatigue will disappear with the wind and sky.
- Coffee Bar Sunset also has a beautiful view, sweeping the whole city. Order 1 cup of favorite water, watch My Khe beach with clear blue water, endless golden sand; Linh Ung Pagoda is hidden between the deep green mountains; Floating clouds with all shapes; You can also see the city with high-rise buildings reflecting on the romantic Han River, with bridges that make Da Thanh the “City of Bridges” brand. Feeling peaceful and comfortable.
- The drinks here are quite delicious and eye-catching. The vieen staff is quite crowded, very enthusiastic and cute.
Address: 136 Pham Van Dong, Son Tra, Da Nang
Hotline: 0236 3872 828
Opening hours: 7.00- 23.00
The Horizon Bar is located on the 36th floor of an extremely upscale destination – Four Points By Sheraton Danang.
The reasons you should choose the Horizon Bar:
- Located in front of Vo Nguyen Giap street, near East Sea park, Four Points By Sheraton has golden advantage. With a view of the city and the beach of Da Nang, Horizon Bar will not disappoint you with the pictures or clips “coming out of the oven” from the green background here.
- Why not bring your whole family or close friends here, order some favorite dishes, sip a cup of hot coffee and enjoy the panoramic view of Da Nang with its green mountains, sacred Linh Ung Pagoda, the beach clear blue … and relax your soul, enjoy each cool sea breeze.
- The menu here is quite rich with many luxurious dishes and drinks. For example, high-grade grilled beef, passion fruit salmon, avocado stewed duck thigh … are prepared by the hands of famous chefs. Drinks are also available in many varieties such as: premium vodka, coffee, juice, smoothie …
Address: 118 – 120 Vo Nguyen Giap, Son Tra, Da Nang
Hotline: 0236 3997 979
Opening hours: 10.00 – 01.00https://www.youtube.com/embed/xvTlKaOhcSoHorizon Bar
Allen Coffee is the first beautiful view cafe in Da Nang that the article wants to introduce to you. The shop has a wide space, extremely airy, has a luxurious classical style design with many beautiful views for you to grab pictures of tired hands.
The outside of the restaurant is covered with many ancient trees that bring fresh and cool air all day long. The drinks of the restaurant are very delicious but the price is very chestnut, the best is the matcha latte which is great. The shop is located at: Lot 16 Binh Minh 3, Hai Chau District. Reference drink price: only from 21,000 – 50,000 VND
Allen Coffee is a beautiful, wide and quite tall cafe, located at dawn 3, so it’s quite easy to find. Allen Coffee is a quite cozy, Western-style space with soft and luxurious sofas, giving everyone a feeling of being in their own home.
There are quite a few spaces for you to choose from such as outdoors, indoors or on the porch. With meticulous designs, coming here you will have a very peaceful feeling with a spacious space, many trees. The shop consists of two 2-storey buildings, between the two buildings is a spacious, cool space with an ancient style, very lyrical.
The service staff at the restaurant is also quite good with a gentle, polite, cheerful manner that takes care of customers as well as a very quick service style, so that customers do not have to wait long. It can be seen that this is an extremely ideal place for you to choose!
Address: Lot 16 Binh Minh 3, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
Hotline: 0236 3551 799
Opening hours: 06:30 – 22:00
This TIME Coffee shop has a beautiful sea view with a unique decorative style that promises to be an ideal check-in place for you. Enjoy a coffee here in the evening, you can also watch the dragon bridge spitting fire every Saturday and Sunday night or immerse in the poetic and romantic beauty of the love bridge which is the hot spot of Da Thanh youth. Or you can soak in the romantic scenery of Da Nang city at night.
On the first floor, the space is quite spacious with the transparent glass design, making the space more spacious. The second floor has a lot of open space, and there are trees planted, so the scenery is quite eye-catching, there are beautiful drawings around the wall. You can also choose the balcony area with about 6-8 seats. The 3rd floor is the ideal area for a group of friends, the space here is very luxurious and polite in the middle of the table, there is also a green wing.
About drinks: Drinks are also quite varied, the quality is also good. The price is suitable for the space so the price is also quite high. About 50,000 1 cup peach tea and 42,000 VND 1 cup capuchino. Moreover, there is also a very fast wifi system, so you can freely surf the web, play games, watch movies … Overall this is a great space!
Address: 509 Tran Hung Dao, Son Tra District, Da Nang
Hotline: 090 588 88 39
Opening hours: 08:30 – 23:00
Doll coffee is one of the beautiful Danang cafes with spacious and airy space covered by green trees that will give you a feeling of incredible peace when you come here. A quiet scene in the heart of the bustling city with a simple yet luxurious design, a menu with specially formulated drinks. DOLL Coffee will not disappoint you when you come here to relax, gather friends after stressful working and studying hours.
This is the right space for young people who need a quiet space to chat with friends or have a relaxing space with family. The space here is really attractive and familiar, each seat in the restaurant is carefully and meticulously arranged. It can be seen that the space here is quite romantic with white walls and yellow electricity, here you will feel extremely warm and relaxed.
At night, Cosa Nostra can also serve you wine under a sparkling candle, bringing a feeling of warmth, happiness, romantic space, in addition to a sweet music that will be a stirring thing. and make your date more memorable! Food and drinks here are also quite plentiful and unique, with reasonable prices from 50,000 VND or more. This is really a worthy place for young people to choose!
Address: 151/1 Nguyen Van Thoai, Son Tra district, Da Nang
Hotline: 090 516 72 03
Opening hours: 07:30 – 23:00
Coming to the end of the week, why not choose the right place, make an appointment with that person and watch the night sea of Da Nang. For tourists, these are also places you should not miss. Have a happy time.
- “Pocket” series of cafe terrace watching the romantic sunset in Saigon
- Hillside Da Lat cafe serves coffee with a vista twist
- Review the most beautiful cafes in Dak Nong
- 4 cafes with New Year themed decorations for festive check in
- All 10 of the most beautiful virtual live cafes in Vung Tau, anyone who loves taking pictures with sea views must take note immediately!
- Top 10 Hung Yen cafes with a beautiful and cheap view, suitable for check-in
- Race to “live virtual” fire at the beautiful cafes in West Lake
- Vietnamese architecture honored with international awards
- Danang allows restaurants, cafes to reopen
- 7 very beautiful Tet-decorated cafes in Hanoi