Deep herring salad
Deep herring is a type of forage fish, living near the coast and swimming in large schools. Nha Trang deep herring salad can be found anywhere in town.
Deep herrings are tiny, with white meat and notably bloodless, reducing the fishy smell of the dish.
The salad is a harmony of the sweetness from fish, mildly sour taste from lemon and spicy heat from chili.
The sauce, usually made from the fish bones, are also carefully seasoned to enhance the taste of the salad.
- Phu Quoc herring salad specialty, remember not to forget once
- 5 must-try dishes when coming to Nha Trang
- Sausage salad: harmony of flavours and textures
- Raw red jellyfish: An elaborate Vietnamese salad
- Perilla chicken salad – a delicious Tet dish of the Dao Tien
- Top must-try dishes in Khanh Hoa cuisine
- Banana Flower Salad with Chicken
- Five irresistible specialties of Vietnam s Ly Son Island
- Recommendations on An Giang must try dishes
- Russians impressed with Russian salad made by Vietnam