The first day of the holiday season, a lot of tourists flock to Hoi An for fun. Hoi An City has deployed a security force to remind visitors to wear masks when visiting the old town.
Mr. Nguyen Van Lanh – Vice Chairman of Hoi An City said: “The city has asked the police to immediately direct the deployment of forces to coordinate with Minh An ward to drastically handle cases of tourists not wearing street masks. Ancient attractions, sights. For non-compliant visitors will be administratively sanctioned “. In addition to guarded at a fixed point, security forces also cycle around the old town to remind visitors.
- Sam Son “reverses”: Tourists flocked in, the ken-beach was packed with people
- Tourists cover up a mask to visit the ancient capital of Hue
- A large number of tourists wear ao dai to check-in in Hoi An ancient town
- Vietnam’s Sa Pa runs out of room as visitors flock to see frost
- Tourism destinations attract visitors during New Year holiday
- Tens of thousands of tourists flock to the world’s largest Tam Chuc Pagoda
- Over 58,000 visitors flock to Da Lat on New Year
- Tourists flock again to Quang Ninh after social distancing rules lifted
- Local tourists flock to Phu Quoc, air carriers offer more flights
- Thousands of people crowded to watch the “magic fish” on New Year’s Day