Danang is known as a city worth living in Vietnam. This place not only owns many beautiful landscapes, unique and impressive architectural works, but also attracts modern entertainment areas. But do you know which season to travel to Da Nang is the most beautiful? If interested, then follow up all the articles to find the answer.
Find out about the weather in Da Nang
It is known that Da Nang belongs to the tropical climate type, so the atmosphere here is hot and humid all year round. However, the climate in Da Nang is still divided into two distinct seasons, the rainy season and the dry season. In which, the rainy season in Da Nang starts from August to December. At this time, there are often sudden rains, very uncomfortable. And if you travel Da Nang during this time without paying attention to the weather forecast, it is very easy to be affected by the rains that affect your trip. As for the dry season in Da Nang from January to the end of July, the weather is quite hot, so it is very suitable for swimming activities. And this is also the answer that Da Nang tourism season is the most beautiful and the most interesting for you. The temperature in Da Nang is not as severe as in Hanoi, with an average temperature of about 26 degrees C. In which the lowest temperature usually falls in December, about 21 degrees. The highest is usually in June and July with a temperature of about 21 degrees Celsius.
What beautiful season to Da Nang tourism?
Da Nang is a HOT tourist city, with diverse and attractive experiences, so you can come here anytime of the year. Every time you travel to Da Nang , it has its own unique beauty, so depending on your preferences and travel purpose, you can choose the appropriate time. And to help you easily choose travel time, you can refer to the following suggestions:
The most beautiful tourist season in Da Nang
If you are still wondering, what beautiful months to travel to Da Nang, consider the dry season, from April to August. According to statistics, this is the highest tourist season in Da Nang , because it just entered the summer, so the number of visitors is very large. Although the season is hot, the temperature here is not as harsh as the weather in Hanoi, but relatively pleasant, very suitable for sea trips with underwater experiences.
Besides, when coming to Da Nang in the summer, do not forget to visit the Ba Na Hills tourist area – which is known as the ‘earthly fairy’. Coming here, visitors not only enjoy the fresh air, green natural scenery, but also participate in many interesting games and activities. Therefore, this is also the answer to which Da Nang tourism season is the most beautiful and fun you should know.
Da Nang tourist season most economical
The tourists coming here are not only interested in the beauty of Da Nang, but also the issue of cost is also very focused. It is known that the period from September to December is the low tourist time, because this is the rainy season, often sudden rains occur, so it is easy to affect your travel itinerary. Not to mention the problem at sea, it is also prone to storms, so this time it seems that the number of visitors to Da Nang is very few. That also means that the cost of tourism in Da Nang is now also drastically reduced, from airline tickets, accommodation, to entertainment activities, travel with great incentives. Therefore, if you want to save money, you can choose the rainy season to travel. Just paying attention to monitoring the weather every day, avoiding storms, can also help make the trip more convenient.
So which season is the most beautiful and cheapest season in Da Nang? For a memorable trip, with so many great experiences without spending too much money, according to the Da Nang travel experience, you can set foot here in January to March. This is known as’ Golden time ‘to plan the travel itinerary, because at this time the rainy season ends, not the peak tourist season, so the number of visitors has not visited much. Moreover, this time is the beginning of the year, like the start of the tourist season, so the service costs have not increased sharply, also helping you to save a lot of money for your wallet.
Some notes when traveling to Da Nang in rainy season:
– Update weather news every day to minimize storms in the best way.
– Traveling in the rainy season, you should not be subjective. Always carry umbrellas, raincoats, hats, … and waterproof bags for valuable items such as phones, cameras, …
– Rainy weather is easy to make people sick, so always bring common medicines such as: flu, cough, headache, antipyretic, …
– Should travel in the beginning or the end of the season, the chance of rain will be lower when going in the middle of the rainy season.
Famous tourist destinations in Da Nang
Besides the theme of Da Nang tourism which is the most beautiful season , you should also pay attention to the famous stops here. And if you do not know where to go when coming to Da Nang , you can refer to the following suggestion:
– Ba Na Hills: Possessing a beauty like a fairyland, along with a leading modern entertainment system, Ba Na Hills meets all the requirements of visitors, from natural scenery, play to fun. play entertainment. Address: Located in An Son village, Hoa Ninh Commune, Hoa Vang District, City. Danang
– Asia Park – Sunworld: Similar to Ba Na Hills, Asia Park – Sunworld is known as one of the most famous man-made wonders of Da Nang, with an extremely attractive entertainment system. You will experience games from simple to complex, from gentle to thrilling games. Address: Located at 1 Phan Dang Luu (Located next to the Han River), Da Nang.
– TrickEye 3D Museum: A place that offers interesting space, with impressive 3D paintings. The pictures here are divided into many topics such as: Fairy, mythology, cinema, … you can freely check-in to take pictures here. Address: Located in Lot C2-10, Tran Nhan Tong, Tho Quang, Son Tra, Da Nang.
Upside down house: If you are a virtual believer, surely you cannot miss the upside down Upside down house. Because this is a favorite tourist destination in Da Nang, it attracts many tourists to visit. Set foot in this special house, you will find everything is reversed, bringing a new space. That is why many visitors come here just looking forward to taking pictures as a souvenir. Upside down house address: Located at 44 Ho Xuan Huong, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang.
– My Khe Beach: Is one of the most beautiful beaches of Da Nang. With clear blue water, romantic space, My Khe beach is very suitable for fun trips and relaxation. Along with that, there are many attractive recreational services in the sea such as: diving to watch coral, squid fishing, …
In addition, there are still many other great stops you can consider visiting such as Hoi An, Cu Lao Cham, Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda, Ngu Hanh Son, ….
With the above information, do you know which season is the best season for Da Nang tourism ? Prepare yourself and plan for yourself a perfect travel plan!
- Green moss season at Nam O Da Nang Reef attracts visitors to check-in at the beginning of the year
- Ta Nang – Phan Dung the most beautiful trekking trail in Vietnam
- Flood season in Da Nang: Locals joyfully take to the street to ‘catch fish’
- Da Nang beaches - attractive destination for tourists
- This is the most beautiful Lang Son tourism time not everyone knows!
- Fall in love with the beauty of the ‘most beautiful’ confetti road in Da Nang
- Nha Trang’s weather and the ideal time to travel to Nha Trang during the year