Among visitors to the Tam Da lotus lake are photographers - PHOTOS: THANH HOA
HCMC - Tam Da in Thu Duc City is arguably the best known lotus lake in HCMC. Of course, Tam Da is not comparable to its counterparts in the Mekong Delta’s Dong Thap Muoi whose lotus lakes are among the largest in Vietnam. Yet Tam Da is a favorite check-in site of young Saigonese.
About 20 kilometers from the heart of Saigon, Tam Da offers visitors the most beautiful lotus flowers to be found in this city. With a ticket at VND30,000, visitors may just watch lotus flowers in full bloom or have photo sessions at will.
White lotus flowers
A lotus stigma
Look at this to feel what a lotus flower about to bloom is like
A lotus bud
A lady in ao dai taking photos with blooming lotus flowers
- The graceful lotus flowers linger in Hanoi late summer
- Beautiful lotus ponds in Ninh Binh become hot summer check-in spot
- Dreaming beauty of lotus in Ninh Binh
- Hanoi man preserves lotus tea making
- How Hanoi’s lotus-scented tea is made
- Outer beauty, inner peace: lotus stragglers bid adieu to summer
- Sampling lotus cuisine of northern Vietnam