When returning to the Krong Pa (Gia Lai) “fire pan”, each visitor is fascinated by the strange flower-like female mountain girl blooming among the mountains and forests. Seeing this flower bloom is also a good year.
Krong Pa district land, which is known as a “fire pan” of the Central Highlands because of its hot climate and arid land. Despite the extreme weather, there is a flowering tree named Mlah blooming red in the Krong Pa range.
According to indigenous people, Mlah flowers, also known as gays, neighbors, fall in forest, have a seed … often bloom in the summer. The location where the Mlah flower blooms is usually in the dipterocarp forests. Timber tree, resistant to hot weather in the “fire pan”.
Follow Dan trí
- Looking for the forgotten rice flower season in the mountains and forests of Quang Nam
- In March, admire the old rice plants blossoming red in the Central region
- Red cotton flowers in full bloom
- Triangular flowers, chrysanthemum “blooming” in the Central Highlands
- Flower prices are record low, Tay Tuu flower growers “sit on a fire”
- The rice flowers bloom beautifully in the suburbs of Hanoi
- Hanoi turns red in the Malabar silk cotton flower season
- Phong Linh flower garden blooms with brilliant yellow color like the European sky in Bac Giang