The decadent Dolce Hanoi Golden Lake hotel opened with bathtub bling and coffee cups plated in the 24-carat metal.
It even has a gold-plated infinity pool on the roof.
The five-star hotel, which claims to be the first property in the world clad in gold tiles, took 11 years to build.
The hotel sits by Giang Vo Lake, in the centre of the Vietnamese capital.
The 400-room, 25-storey property will operate under the American Wyndham Hotels brand.
Prices start at £250 a night for rooms, or there are apartments to rent costing from £5,200 per square metre.
A golden bathtub in the newly-inaugurated luxury hotel. Credit: ReutersA golden bathtub in the newly-inaugurated luxury hotel. Credit: Reuters
Reported by Chloe Kerr, @The Sun UK
- Hanoi’s first gold-plated hotel opens
- World’s first gold-plated hotel opens door in Vietnam
- From tubs to toilets, Vietnam hotel opens with gold-plated pizzazz
- Vietnam’s first gold-plated hotel opens in Hanoi
- 30 Best Luxury Hotels and Resorts in Da Nang
- One dies and one injured in hotel fire
- Comprehensive guide to Hue 20 Best Hotels & Resort
- The 25 Best Luxury Hotels in Hanoi
- Wínk Hotels reaches two milestones