This bright rose flower frame is currently the most sought-after virtual living place in Vung Tau.
In the current weekends, Vung Tau is becoming the hottest destination in the South because it is located near Saigon, can easily arrange to go and return during the day. In addition to “genuine” beach view cafes or a series of famous check-in places, recently netizens are focusing their attention on a “extreme” confetti that has appeared on the map virtual life.
Specifically, a girl posted to the group of check-in photos at the confetti floral frame blooming brightly. The post quickly attracted more than 11k reactions and 1.6k comments. Everyone enthusiastically asked for the address and tag their friends’ names together to wait for the opportunity to visit virtual live photography.
The girl’s post received a huge amount of interaction.
On the post, the girl revealed this beautiful confetti frame next to a hotel at 179 Thuy Van Street – right in the familiar Back Beach area. Floral trellis woven into the “super huge” arch with brilliant pink color and the background of the white door, just standing in and making sure you will have a beautiful photo. Well, don’t forget to delete the words “poor to” behind to make your picture more sparkling!
(Photo: Uyen Chung)
(Photo: @ ginn1011)
(Photo: Quoc Viet)
It is known that confetti is grown quite a lot in Vung Tau because it suits the climate here. People often plant flowers in arches in front of the gate to decorate them, so that they will bloom brilliantly in March.
(Photo: Ngo Thi Thu)
(Photo: @ minhkhuenguyen292)
(Photo: @ hoang.thuylinh)
(Photo: @ vyle.eunbi, @ivnwlsn)
Beside the confetti truss causing storm above, going along the way to the lighthouse or any other road in Vung Tau, you can easily see similar confetti backgrounds.
(Photo: @ vttuyen.1004)
Follow Doanh nghiep va Tiếp thị
- Café windows frame ideal check in place in Hoi An
- Come to the Central Highlands, do not forget to check-in with the beautiful “virtual living” suspension bridge that loves Kon Klor
- Saigon 3D Painting Museum – a virtual living paradise of thousands of likes, a lot of young people check-in
- Race to “live virtual” fire at the beautiful cafes in West Lake
- Thousands of guests check-in the valley of flowers
- Looking for a series of places to take pictures of Tet in Saigon, just taking pictures is very sparkling!
- The beautiful flower gardens in An Giang just come in and get a photo of the New Year
- Top homestays in Gia Lai who check-in are tired of their virtual life angle