HCM CITY — If you're looking for a place to kayak in Viet Nam, Hạ Long Bay, Ba Bể Lake or Tuyền Lam Lake are the best places to enjoy Viet Nam’s most beautiful landscapes from the water.
Listed in the world’s 25 leading places for kayaking, Hạ Long Bay in Quảng Bình Province will not disappoint.
Exploring Hạ Long Bay by kayak, visitors will be captivated by the charming and elegant beauty of the land.
A kayak tour will take the visitors through peaceful floating villages, limestone karst, and mysterious stalactite caves.
A rental kayak costs from VNĐ100,000 to 200,000 (US$4.3-8.6) per hour.
Tuyền Lam Lake is another fantastic spot for kayaking. This lake is located 5km to the south of the centre of Đa Lạt City in Lam Đồng Province. No one can deny the romantic beauty of Đa Lạt.
However, seeing this city from a kayaking trip is totally a different and unforgettable experience.
Exploring Ba Bể Lake at the Ba Bể National Park in Ba Bể District, Bắc Kạn Province by kayak will allow visitors to get up close to different species of wildlife, pass through lush forests, skirt karst mountains and slip inside small caves, all in an eco-friendly manner. — VNS
- Trang An introduces kayak sailing service
- By kayak in Tràng An, UNESCO World Heritage
- Exploring inland Ha Long Bay in Tuyen Quang
- Kayaking service rolls out new way to discover Trang An complex
- Visit Na Hang Lake – a smaller version of Ha Long
- Ninh Binh diversifying tourism products
- Experience discovering Lam Binh Tuyen Quang tourist area
- Lan Ha bay tour on a budget 2020
- Flustered the beauty of Yen Trung Quang Ninh lake