From the early morning of January 11, the temperature dropped below 0 degrees Celsius, snow fell white Y Ty commune (Bat Xat, Lao Cai). Snow falls about 3 cm thick, forming a thick layer, covering the grass branches …Tourists enjoy pouring out on the street, taking pictures with white snow in Y Ty
According to the National Center for Hydrometeorological Forecasting, today the cold air mass continues to intensify and at Y Ty the temperature drops below 0 degrees Celsius. This is the first time in the winter-spring 2020-2021 there is snow due to long lasting cold air effects.
Snow covered trees and branches in Y Ty white.
All the roads and villages in Y Ty commune are covered in white.
Residents enjoy capturing commemorative images in this rare weather.
The road in Y Ty is quite slippery because the road surface is frozen.
Snow formed thick layers, covering the grass and branches on the ground. As noted by local people, snow is about 3 cm thick.
The snow is falling heavily, the temperature is low, so ethnic people are limited to going out, along the way to Y Ty, there are only buffaloes, cows, ducks …
The white scenery of trees in a snowcoat is like a European winter scene.
- The snow was heavy in Y Ty, the scenery was white like Europe
- Lao Cai commune covered in white snow
- Snow fell in Lao Cai, visitors raced to show off check-in pictures
- Vietnamese amazed at snow-capped northern mountains
- Fansipan covered in blanket of snow
- White snow transforms Y Ty Commune into European-style village
- Discover the paradise of beautiful “super” ice and snow viewing in Vietnam
- Y Ty forest fully covered snow and ice
- The temperature drops to -2 degrees Celsius, the ice covers the top of Phja Oac and Cao Bang