NDO – Binh Chau - Phuoc Buu Nature Reserve is a natural treasure along the coastal line of Ba Ria – Vung Tay province. Binh Chau hot spring is a perfect place for visitors to soak in warm mineral water and watch the steam blurring amongst the primitive green forest.
Located to the south of Xuyen Moc district, Ba Ria – Vung Tau province, the Binh Chau – Phuoc Buu Nature Reserve provides nature lovers with a fresh opportunity to explore the magnificent forests and biological diversity.
Covering more than 10,500 hectares, it is also home to many unique species, many of which are on the verge of extinction
Binh Chau hot spring is an attractive stop in the nature reserve where tourists can refresh themselves and fuel up on energy after their trip.
The temperature in the spring is around 60 degrees and it is said the water, with its high content of minerals, is beneficial to bones and skin tissue. Soaking in the warm water improves blood circulation, relaxes the muscles and soothes the nerves.
Wooden corridors are set up along the spring so that tourists can walk amidst thin layers of steam while leisurely admiring the spring environment.
Visitors to the site can also taste eggs boiled in the hot mineral water, enjoy horse riding, and watch the sun going down from the long, white, sandy beach at the end of the day.
- Things to do in Xuyen Moc
- The magnificent beauty of Toc Tien waterfall, Dong Chau forest in Quang Binh
- Vietnam Top Destination: Ho Tram beach town, a feast for the eyes
- Vietnam Top Destination Ho Tram beach town a feast for the eyes
- 6 not-to-miss attractions in Ho Tram – Vietnam’s small tropical paradise
- 6 not to miss attractions in Ho Tram Vietnam s small tropical paradise
- Ho Tram beach town offers more than meets the eye
- Vietnam establishes Thai Thuy wetland as a nature reserve
- Mai Chau - Pearl of the Northwest