A campaign to promote Vietnam’s tourism charms have been launched on YouTube with the participation of many famous Youtubers.
The campaign named Viet Nam: Đi để yeu or Discover Vietnam was officially launched today, January 7 by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
Famous Youtubers in Vietnam such as Khoai Lang Thang, Chan La Ca, Fly Around Vietnam and Miss Vietnam Universe 2017 H’hen Nie have joined the programme. They act as visitors who explore Vietnamese destinations and tour guides in their clips as well.
Miss Vietnam Universe 2017 H’hen Nie in a video about Son Doong Cave exploration
Their clips are posted both on their private Youtube channel and the campaign’s channel, available at
- “Vietnam: Travel to Love!” – Promote Vietnam tourism on YouTube
- National tourism campaign launched on YouTube
- Programme launched to promote Vietnamese tourism on YouTube
- Contest launched to inspire passion for reading
- Foreign YouTubers help promote Vietnam tourism
- “Hello Ho Chi Minh City” campaign launched
- “Hello Ho Chi Minh City” tourism promotion campaign launched
- Vietnamese YouTubers claim they no longer produce content but videos still appear
- Vietnamese tourism to be promoted on CNN