LAO CAI ON weekends, the center of Sapa town attracts many tourists to walk around, eat, drink, shop …
The area in front of the Stone Church, Sa Pa Square is where a lot of tourists visit from around 19h – 21:30. Every Saturday at 7:00 p.m., there is also a humble performance by the Mongolian boys.
Chestnuts are a commodity that many tourists choose to buy as gifts.
A motorbike taxi driver on Thach Son Street said that customers were crowded because of the nice weather, no rain and storms and a mountain marathon event.
“Before I came, I did not think Sa Pa would be so bustling, the streets were very crowded. I really like the atmosphere here, as cool as Dalat. However, I find the traffic is still a bit messy and slightly polluted by light and noise, ”said Mai Trinh, a visitor from Ho Chi Minh City.
Around the Sa Pa lake area, guests gather to enjoy, drink coffee, ice …
Photo of a coffee shop on Xuan Vien Street (opposite the lake) near the table at 9:30 pm.
In the cold weather, about 12-13 degrees Celsius, the sidewalk barbeque stalls on Thach Son, Cau May … are chosen by many tourists.
The average price of baked goods is from 15,000 to 40,000 VND per skewer. The favorite dishes for visitors are Northwest sausage, grilled pork skewers, pork rolls, dried buffalo meat …
“At the end of the week, there were quite a lot of customers, I sold one and a half times as much as usual. There were not many customers sitting down the night before, ”said Ms. Hue, a shopkeeper on Ngu Chi Son Street, happily said.
The Sa Pa product display and introduction center (opposite the square) also has many visitors, shopping for commodities such as agricultural products, brocade …
Sa Pa town center viewed from above. According to data from the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Lao Cai province, it is estimated that from the beginning of 2020 until now, Sa Pa welcomes 1.2 million visitors. In 2019, this number was 3.5 million visitors. Photo: Bao Long
- Mountainous Sa Pa resplendent at night
- Review the most beautiful cafes in Dak Nong
- Hội An life seen through café windows
- The third pedestrian street in Saigon is crowded
- Leading nightlife pedestrian streets nationwide
- “Back in time” coffee shop in the heart of Hanoi
- The unique profession of selling “warm stomach” to tourists in the middle of the flower street
- Discover Dalat of the Central Highlands – the town of Dak Mil
- Top 15 Best Nightlife in Hanoi
- Unique Vietnamese coffee shop hailed on international outlets