A Buddhist sanctuary located on Yen Tu Mountain in the northern province of Quang Ninh is one of the nation’s five most significant relic sites.
The area attracts millions of domestic and foreign visitors for pilgrimages and Buddhism ceremonies annually.
- Ba Den Mountain cultural complex – an alluring pilgrimage destination
- Quang Ninh kick-starts Yen Tu autumn spiritual tourism festival
- Lively green Trang An in autumn
- Tam Chuc Pagoda The largest complex beckons tourists and Buddhist pilgrims
- Exploring Ba Den mountain in Tay Ninh
- Ninh Binh launches new helicopter tour on Trang An complex
- Kayaking service rolls out new way to discover Trang An complex
- Hanoi’s ancient citadel gains popularity among tourists
- By kayak in Tràng An, UNESCO World Heritage