Netizens could not help but stir in front of a fence made of red blooming flowers at a man’s house in An Minh district, Kien Giang. From a tree that grows a fence, the Westerners have turned it into a beautiful and brilliant fence.
The flowered fence of the rural old man glowed a whole corner of the river PHOTO: THANH NHÃ
The owner of this unique fence is Mr. Truong Van An living in Vam Xang hamlet, Dong Hung B commune, An Minh district. Mr. An said that about 18 years ago he started planting cotton to replace the fence with hibiscus flowers.
At that time, when planting, it was very difficult because there was no seedling, so he had to ask for branches and pin them to the ground, the rate of loss was high, so it took many years for the amount of cotton to be as much as the present.
The whole flower page is designed around the yard of the house, with a length of about 30m, a height of about 70cm, and a width of 50cm. On average, Mr. An will let the flower bloom twice a year.“Flowering is very easy to handle flowers, just cut the buds will flower evenly, the flowers will bloom for about 2 months. And in order to have such a beautiful fence, it is necessary to take care of pruning and own secret to always bloom, evenly ”, Mr. An shared.
In freshwater areas, it is easy for people to grow flowers and ornamental plants for sale. However, with salty alum waters like Dong Hung B, it is difficult to grow flowers and ornamental plants to create a beautiful fence gate. Many people have planted but not everyone is successful.
The crystallization between skillful hands and flowers symbolizing richness and prosperity has created a highlight in the picture of Kien Giang. With each flower bloom, the whole house of An is as bright as one corner of the river, making the people living in the city constantly excited and excited.
- Ground handover for Phase 1 of Long Thanh Airport to take place on October 20
- Breathtaking sight of moss rose flower road in the outskirts of Saigon
- Beautiful photographing Da Nang’s first aster amellus garden
- Cotton Day Vietnam 2020 to be held in virtual format due to COVID-19 concern
- Ho Chi Minh City: flowery streets against waste
- Blooming buckwheat flowers bring lively color to Ha Giang
- Da Lat cherry blossoms bloom early
- In the unique chrysanthemum house in Hanoi
- Thanh Tien paper flower making village