NDO – The Can Tho Municipal Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism organised a programme to promote new tourism products and services in Hanoi, on November 18, to attract tourists from Hanoi and northern provinces to Can Tho.
As the second stimulus programme after the COVID-19 epidemic of Can Tho City’s tourism businesses, the event offers many new tourism products, tours such as river tours on the Can Tho-Con Dao route; Victoria cruise on the Can Tho-Chau Doc route; farming experience at Bao Gia Trang Farm, Cai Rang District; experiencing the life of Thoi An Dong tourist village, Binh Thuy District; Floating Market in My Khanh Tourist Village; fishing experience on land; and enjoying folk cakes of Con Son Community Tourism.
In addition to promoting new tourism products, Can Tho's tourism businesses also connect tours, routes, meet, exchange and cooperate with tourism businesses in the northern provinces and cities.
At the event, many projects calling for investment in tourism; annual events and festivals in Can Tho; historical-cultural relicsand intangible cultural heritages; typical tourist destinations; andrestaurants, hotels, tourist garden, standard dining and shopping venues serving tourists in Can Tho City were announced.
The Can Tho tourism industry also introduced a promotion to stimulate tourism after the epidemic has been controlled.
At present, the COVID-19 epidemic is basically under control, tourism activities in Can Tho City are being restarted. Therefore, the city tourism industry always determines that tourism recovery and development must go together with the implementation of conditions to ensure safety against epidemics, safety for people and tourists.
- Unique tours attract more tourists
- Ho Chi Minh City offers cut-price deals to attract domestic travellers
- Northwest provinces jointly launch tourism stimulus programme
- Ho Chi Minh City offers cut-price deals to stimulate domestic tourism
- Ho Chi Minh City launches interesting tourist programme to lure visitors
- HCM City’s travel companies offer 200 discounted tours
- Mekong Delta partners with Vietnam Airlines to promote tourism
- HCM City launches second tourism stimulus package
- Ca Mau stimulating tourism post-COVID-19