The wooden house near the Red River rocky area covered with chrysanthemums on the roof has become a favorite check-in spot for Hanoi youth.
Young people enjoy checking in on the side of the house covered with chrysanthemums
In early November, Hanoi started to get cold, the area near the Red River rocky beach attracted many young people thanks to the blooming chrysanthemum gardens.
In particular, this year’s chrysanthemum flower blooms early, according to many people predict that mid-November is the time when the flowers are most beautiful. On weekends, the small road leading to the Red River rocky area is blocked by the large number of people pouring here.
That’s why you can hardly find a deserted corner to take check-in pictures with eyelashes.
The most prominent and attracting many people to look for is the wooden house covered with chrysanthemums on the roof and around. The house has become the most prominent virtual living check-in point in this year’s chrysanthemum season.
The house is located in the Red River rocky area, in a corner of the large yard. Wooden house, black steel frame, front planting many chrysanthemums for guests to take pictures.
What is impressive is that the entire roof is covered with white lashes, looking like snow from a distance. The house is decorated with table and window furniture for visitors to take pictures.
The rustic, simple and fragile chrysanthemums only meet the heavy rain and the petals are easy to crush, so the garden owner has to take great care of them. The best time to take photos with this chrysanthemum house is early morning and late afternoon.
It takes about 4 months to take care of the flower garden from the time it was planted to bloom evenly, part of the picking and selling, the rest for visitors. The life cycle of chrysanthemum is short, about a month, and then it ends. You should take advantage of when the flowers are still beautiful.
You find your way to the flower garden quite easily. Admission fee is 50,000 VND / adult, not including parking fee. The garden is open from 8am to 6pm every day.
Some pictures of the chrysanthemum house are causing “fever” in the online community:
- Unique centenarian communal house embraced by Bodhi tree roots in Vietnam s Mekong Delta
- Blooming buckwheat flowers bring lively color to Ha Giang
- Tay Dang Communal House Typical wooden architectural beauty of the Mac dynasty
- A visit to a 100-year-old house in Ha Nam
- Mud house attracts curiosity seekers in Da Lat
- Blooming white rapeseed flowers add allures to Moc Chau plateau
- A romantic Hanoi in ox-eye daisy season
- Beautiful lotus ponds in Ninh Binh become hot summer check-in spot
- The nearly 200 year old house to worship the founder of Thu Duc