Many tourists are flocking to Da Lat to take photos of the stunning cloudy sky from a bridge at a local tourist site.
At 530 am, hundreds of people queued on the way leading to the wooden bridge site. It is 25 km away from the city’s centre and is one of the most popular cloud-hunting spots. The best time to check-in is from 530-630 am.
A photographer nicknamed Quang Da Lat was also on the way to the wooden bridge and took the photos of the line of people outside. With temperatures below 17-18 Celsius degrees, visitors used their own vehicles or walked on foot on the 2 km slippery road to the wooden bridge.
“I live in Da Lat and have gone there several times but I’ve never seen so many people like this. However, that day didn’t have many clouds,” he said.
The wooden bridge is inside the Cau Dat Farm tourism site in Truong Tho Village. The bridge hovers over the tea hill and when it’s cloudy, it will look like the bridge is built over a sea of cloud.
Experienced tourists said it was best to visit Da Lat from June to August because of nice weather and cloudy scenery.
Some photos of the site:
Visitors line up to the wooden bridge
Taking photos on the wooden bridge
- La Ba Bridge suspension bridge not for the faint hearted
- Alluring wooden bridges amidst blue sea in Vietnam s famous tourism hub
- Five popular spots for cloud hunting in Da Lat
- Five ideal hills for cloud hunting in Da Lat
- 5 must-conquer places for captivating cloud hunting adventure in Da Lat
- Thrilling newly-opened suspension bridge in Sapa
- Entertain the daredevil in you in Sa Pa
- Vietnam Top Destinations Exotic suspension bridge on the top of O Quy Ho pass
- HCMC, Dong Nai discuss construction planning of Cat Lai Bridge