Nhon Ly’s tourism potential
As a coastal commune located in the east of the Phuong Mai peninsula of Binh Dinh province, Nhon Ly has a natural area of 12.13 square kilometeres. Nhon Ly’s topography is bordered on one side by the sea and on three sides by mountains and hills, nature here is considered a harmonious combination between blue seas, sandy hills, rocky mountains and beautiful beaches.
NDO – When one thinks of Nhon Ly, people immediately think of Eo Gio – Ky Co ,two of the most famous tourist destinations in Quy Nhon. However, few people stay the night to see the peaceful coastal commune of Nhon Ly in the early morning with its peaceful fishing village.
NGUYEN CHI NAM
- Top 6 most famous tourist destinations in Quy Nhon
- Picturesque fishing village in the coastal town of Quy Nhon
- Spectacular beauty of Quy Nhon seen from above
- Binh Dinh approved the industrial park construction planning project of more than 3,500 ha
- Must-visit fishing villages in Quy Nhon
- Quy Nhon boasts Top 4 tourist destinations through flycam lenses
- Quy Nhon sea and island from above
- The picturesque fishing village makes tourists fascinated in Binh Dinh
- A glimpse of the wild and peaceful Quy Nhon
Today, 15:22Achilles heel in tourism
Today, 15:13India, Australia free trade pact talks in June, July