Vietnam won three categories at the World Tourism Awards 2020, including “Top Destinations in Asia 2020”, “Top Gastronomic Destinations in Asia 2020”, and “Top Cultural Destinations in Asia 2020”.
This is the second successive year Viet Nam has won three categories.
Meanwhile, Vietnam’s palatial InterContinental Da Nang Sun Peninsula Resort was rewarded with titles for “Asia’s Leading Luxury Resort” and “Asia’s Leading Green Resort”.
Premier Village Ha Long Bay Resort was named “Asia’s Leading New Resort” while Vietnam Airlines was awarded with the title of “Asia’s Leading Airline–Economy Class”.
The results follow a year-long search for the world’s top travel, tourism and hospitality brands. Votes were cast by travel industry professionals and the public, with the nominee gaining the most votes in a category named as the winner.
The WTA was established in 1993 to acknowledge, reward, and celebrate excellence across all sectors in the tourism industry.
Each year, the WTA covers the globe with a series of regional gala ceremonies staged to recognize and celebrate individual and collective success within each key geographical region.
The WTA’s gala ceremonies are widely regarded as the best networking opportunities in the travel industry, attended by government and industry leaders, luminaries, and international print and broadcast media.
- Vietnam won three categories at the World Tourism Awards 2020
- Vietnam wins three prizes at World Tourism Awards 2020
- Vietnam wins many categories of World Travel Awards 2020
- Vietnam tourism wins many titles in World Travel Awards 2020
- World Travel Awards 2020 names Việt Nam the winner in various categories
- Vietnam wins various categories in World Travel Awards 2020
- World Travel Awards 2020 names Vietnam the winner in various categories
- Vietnam wins three prizes at 2020 World Travel Awards
- Vietnam won big haul of honours at World Travel Awards Grand Final 2020