Staff of a travel company at the Vietnam International Travel Mart 2019 (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam International Travel Mart ( VITM ) 2020 is to take place in Hanoi from November 18 to 23 with a focus on digital transformation -driven tourism development.
Organisers said the expo, already postponed twice due to COVID-19 aims to create an opportunity for localities, organisations, and enterprises to advertise their brands, introduce products, and develop business partnerships in order to boost domestic, inbound, and outbound tourism.
They noted that, amid the COVID-19 outbreak, digital applications proved helpful in developing sustainable tourism . Therefore, to adapt to the post-pandemic era, VITM 2020 will focus on digital transformation-driven tourism.
With software development companies among the exhibitors, the expo is set to help promote digitalisation and technological application to make fundamental changes to the management and activities of travel authorities and firms.
A domestic travel stimulus programme will be launched, while preparations for the resumption of inbound and outbound tourism and Vietnam’s post-COVID-19 tourism prospects will also be discussed.
VITM 2020 is expected to feature more than 300 stalls from travel companies, hotels, airlines, tourism service providers, and managerial agencies nationwide./.
- Six countries, territories participate in Vietnam International Travel Mart
- VITM Hanoi 2020: Digital transformation pushes Vietnam tourism
- Vietnam International Travel Mart 2020 opens in Hanoi
- Vietnam International Travel Mart 2020 underway in Hanoi
- VITM Hanoi 2020: digital transformation for the development of Vietnamese tourism
- Hanoi travel mart to lure tourists with many cheap airfares, travel deals
- Vietnam International Travel Mart 2020
- Digital transformation vital for sustainable tourism growth
- Hanoi to host Vietnam International Travel Mart in November
- 2020 Vietnam International Travel Mart to feature 400 booths