|Screenshot of the article on the "MapQuest" site. Photo: Hoang Phuong /CVN|
According to Section , cycling culture is extremely popular in Vietnam, and locals use their bikes a lot, to get to work or for a ride.
MapQuest explains that going along the coast of Hano i In Ho Chi Minh City, there is an astonishing circuit of more than 1100 km which takes cyclists along pristine sandy beaches and beautiful coastlines.
Along with Vietnam, Malaysia is 2 e Asian country to be on MapQuest's list. The Philippine archipelago of Langkawi is renowned for encompassing over a hundred islands and being an amazing region popular with bikers for its waterfalls and pristine beaches.
The other sites on the list are Mundaring (in Western Australia), Luchon (in France), Jotunheimen (in Norway), Portland (in Oregon, in the United States) and Flagstaff (in Arizona, in the United States ).
MapQuest was launched in 1996 as a commercial web mapping service and has become popular among travel enthusiasts around the world. It provides map information and also helps users find routes and locate nearby points of interest, including airports, hotels, restaurants, banks, and ATMs.
NDEL /VNA /CVN
- Discover beautiful coastline road and pristine beaches from Vung Tau to Binh Dinh
- Top 10 most beautiful beaches in Vietnam should try once in a lifetime
- Con Dao island home to one of 25 most beautiful beaches worldwide
- Hòn Sơn- untouched island in Kiên Giang Province
- Protect pristine beauty of Lan Ha Bay: Hollywood hero DiCaprio
- The top 10 most beautiful tourist islands in the world
- Dầm Trầu Beach among world's 25 best beaches
- Con Dao affirms Vietnam's sea and islands beauty
- Top 10 paradise islands attracting the most tourists in the world