A partnership agreement has just been signed by the Tourism Services of Hanoi City and North Son La Province.
A view of the Lake of the Restored Sword, in the heart of Hanoi.
Son La Province People's Committee Vice-Chairman Pham Van Thuy said the locality is seeking to attract more investors, both Vietnamese and foreign; to encourage businesses and local populations to create new tourism products of high quality and characteristics.
Son La wishes to cooperate with the capital and other neighboring localities to open up interprovincial tourist circuits in the North, including Hanoi - Môc Châu - city of Son La - hydroelectric power station of Son La - Muong La - Yên Bai; Hanoi - Môc Châu - city of Son La - Diên Biên - Lai Châu - Lào Cai - Yên Bai; Hanoi - Yên Bai - city of Son La - Môc Châu…
Aiming to strengthen decentralized cooperation, the deputy director of the Hanoi Tourism Service, Trân Trung Hiêu, advised Son La to develop safe destinations, professional services and modernize tourist infrastructure as well as preserve local cultural specificities.
Text and photo: Hoàng Viêt /CVN
- Revival of tourism in Hanoi
- Promoting Hanoi Tourism Strengths
- Hanoi builds up image of safe destination for tourists
- SaPa sells off prices to revive tourism
- Hanoi: nbsp QR-Code for safe tourism
- Hanoi promotes destinations to attract visitors
- Tourism: Hanoi prepares for post-COVID-19
- Hanoi: QR-Code for safe tourism