This shot by Vietnamese photographer Duy Sinh won first place in the “People and Daily Life” category. It depicts a fisherman casting a net in
Vietnamese photographer Thien Nguyen won second place in the “People and Daily Life” category for his “Anchovy Harvest” shot.
Thien Nguyen also won fourth place in the “Nature” category for his shot of terraced rice fields in
Local photographer Khanh Phan won third place in the “People and Daily Life” category for capturing a group of women in conical hats working on a
With his shot taken in Hanoi, Indian lecturer Prabu Mohan won first place in the “World in Lockdown ” category. He captured the image of an apartment building in Hanoi’s Hoang Mai District festooned in red flags last March in solidarity with Vietnam’s frontline Covid-19 fight. Thousands of Vietnamese doctors and medics have been working day and night to combat the Covid-19 pandemic.
Aerial Photography Awards, a France-based company, received thousands of entries from 65 countries and territories around the world, with categories including Abstract, Architecture, Construction, Daily Life, Nature, Sports, Travel and Wildlife. The grand prize winner was Belgian Sebastien Nagy who brought home the $10000-prize.
- Mu Cang Chai beauty in flooding season
- Mu Cang Chai Terraced fields glitters in irrigation season not to miss tourism destinations
- Yên Bai will host the Mù Cang Chai Terraced Field Festival
- Mu Cang Chai named among world’s most beautiful destinations
- Mu Cang Chai ranks among world top destinations
- Two photos showcasing central Vietnam make Agora top 50
- Mu Cang Chai in golden rice season a feast for the eyes
- Stunning Mu Cang Chai in ripening rice season