|A beach in Mui Né, province of Binh Thuân (Center). Photo: Hông Hiêu /VNA /CVN|
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism recently decided to recognize Mui Ne tourist area as a national tourist area, opening a new development path for Binh Thuân tourism.
Binh Thuân has a coast of 192 km with a fishery of 52000 km ², and Phu Quy Island located 56 nautical miles (120 km) off Phan Thiêt.
According to the Provincial Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the sea of Mui Ne has a hot and windy climate, becoming an attractive destination for renowned boarders and kitesurfers from the United Kingdom, France, Russia, Germany. , etc.
Considered one of the top 50 beaches in the world, Asia's best beach for windsurfing, Mui Ne is also selected to host the annual international windsurfing race.
Currently, this province has 383 tourism investment projects with a total registered fund of 59618 billion VND (2709 billion USD). It has 562 active accommodation establishments with 16589 rooms, 557 apartments and 315 villas.
Last year, Binh Thuân welcomed 6.4 million tourists, a 100-fold increase from 1995 including 775000 foreigners. The total provincial tourism turnover reached 15110 billion VND.
The province is striving to welcome around 9 million tourists by 2025 including 1.5 million foreigners, to achieve a turnover of 24000 billion VND. The tourism sector is expected to create jobs for 24000 people.
Besides the diversification and improvement of tourism products, Binh Thuân will continue to cooperate with other localities such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Cân Tho to develop tourism in a sustainable manner, said the chairman of the Provincial People's Committee. , Nguyên Ngoc Hai.
On the other hand, it appeals to strategic investors with experience in the maritime tourism sector to implement high-end tourist complexes, he added.
- Binh Thuan: Mui Ne tourist area recognized as national tourist area
- Binh Thuan hosts workshops on national tourism area management
- Mui Ne recognized as national tourist area
- Ninh Binh province to continue as host of National Tourism Year 2021
- Binh Thuan approves the general planning of a residential – tourism – entertainment project of nearly 870 hectares
- Ninh Binh to continue as host of National Tourism Year in 2021
- Cham ethnic group in Binh Thuan celebrates Kate Festival
- Mui Né, a sunny destination
- The latest developments at Hon Lan resort of Nam Group