South Korean gastronomic trip to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
|Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City host the Vietnam - Republic of Korea Food Fair. Photo: Baochinhphu /CVN|
The activities within the framework of the fair include events for the benefit of companies from October 21 to 23 and a gastronomy fair for the public held from November 6 to 8 next. The series of events is expected to restore cultural relations disrupted by the COVID-19 epidemic, as well as promote cooperation and mutual development between the two countries.
Specifically, in three days from October 21 to 23 webinars between food exporters and importers of the two countries are being held at the two Lotte hotels in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
There are around 56 South Korean companies in major fields such as fresh fruit, ginseng, beverages, sauces, soy sauce, noodles, seafood, and some 150 Vietnamese importers.
From November 6 to 8 the Vietnam - Republic of Korea Food Fair will be held at the Hanoi Opera House with 56 food, culture, tourism, beauty and technology stalls.
As well as enjoying food prepared by skilled chefs, visitors will learn about culture and technology such as writing South Korean calligraphy, taking photos with models of famous places in the Republic of Korea, experience with advanced beauty and makeup technologies, and electronic equipment.
NDEL /VNA /CVN
- 200 firms participate in Vietnam Local Specialties Fair 2020
- Incheon businesses seek trade opportunities with VN importers
- Hanoi Gift Show 2020 to open in October
- K-Food festival promotes Vietnamese-Korean cultural exchange
- Getting to know South Korea in Hanoi
- Lao Cai to host trade fair for northern OCOP products this month
- Vietnam Expo 2022 opens in Hanoi with South Korea as honorary exhibitor
- Hanoi launches Vietnamese Goods Week
- Furniture and interior decoration fair opens in Hanoi
- Korea, Việt Nam to mark 30th anniversary of relations with cultural events
Today, 15:24The girl “picks” money on the greenhouse