This was the first parallel online conference held in Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia, with the participation of nearly 50 companies from Da Nang and overseas.
During the event, a representative of the Tourism Department of Da Nang briefed on the city's control of the COVID-19 epidemic, highlighting the capacity for resilience and control of the epidemic in Vietnam in the context of the “New normal” . He also announced measures and policies allowing tourism in Da Nang to develop sustainably after the epidemic.
Representatives of tourism agencies in Da Nang also highlighted their strengths and post-COVID-19 resilience.
After presenting Da Nang's unique tourism products and destinations to international travel agencies, Vietnam Trade Office Manager in Singapore, Tran Thu Quynh, provided information and shared experiences on reopening commercial flights and the tourism market. of Singapore once the pandemic is under control.
In the coming times, the Vietnam Trade Office in Singapore will continue to support Da Nang in promoting tourism, helping to promote the ability to “export its services and attract foreign currency” through the presentation of its tourism products in a number of magazines in Singapore.
To help Da Nang tourism to overcome difficulties, the Municipal Tourism Service has strengthened connectivity with international markets through online meetings, virtual meetings to inform about the evolution of the COVID epidemic- 19 and solutions for safe travel.
The conference was an opportunity for Da Nang businesses to forge links with Singaporean and Malaysian businesses to prepare for the revival of tourism after the epidemic.
- Da Nang’s tourism targets Singaporean market after pandemic
- Da Nang welcomes first group of tourists after over two months
- BBC broadcasts Da Nang tourism ads
- Former COVID-19 hot spot Dà Nang welcomed its first tourists
- Da Nang offers free city tours to tourists
- The former COVID-19 hot spot Dà Nang welcomed its first tourists
- Nearly 100 travel agencies survey popular locations in Da Nang
- Da Nang inks one-month tourism promotion deal with BBC
- Da Nang to host first tourists after COVID-19 resurgence