NDO – From October 20, passengers of Vietnam Airlines Group (including Vietnam Airlines, Pacific Airlines and VASCO) having an itinerary to or from Con Dao connecting via Ho Chi Minh City only need to check in for their flights once.
This is the first route implemented by the Vietnam Airlines Group to provide a more convenient, easier and faster service for passengers on a transit journey.
The new policy applies to passengers departing from Van Don (Quang Ninh), Noi Bai (Hanoi), Cat Bi (Hai Phong), Tho Xuan (Thanh Hoa), Vinh (Nghe An), and Cam Ranh (Khanh Hoa), Da Nang to Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City) on Vietnam Airlines or Pacific Airlines flights, then continuing from Tan Son Nhat airport to Con Dao on VASCO flights on the same day and vice versa.
Passengers only need to check-in only once at the departure airport of their first flight and will receive two boarding passes for the two respective parts of the journey.
At Tan Son Nhat, passengers can go straight to the gate without going via the airport check-in counter. Passenger baggage will be transferred directly from origin to the final destination without having to check in at the transit airport.
It is expected that in the near future, the Vietnam Airlines Group will expand its one-time check-in policy to all passengers with transit journeys at any point operated by any of the airlines of the Vietnam Airlines Group.
Currently, the Con Dao route is one of the busiest routes of the Vietnam Airlines Group with a frequency of up to 18 flights per day.
Passengers traveling to Con Dao atthis time have the opportunity to benefit from attractive promotions from the Vietnam Airlines Group such as ticket prices from only VND 1.3 million (including taxes and fees) for a one-way ticket, a discount of 15 % on the one-way ticket price for veterans and a 10% discount on the return ticket. Gold-Lotus members will receive 1,000 bonus miles for each flight from Ho Chi Minh City or Can Tho to Con Dao and vice versa.
- Vietnam Airlines simplifies transit procedures for Con Dao visitors
- Vietnam Airlines deploys online check-in service at Cat Bi Airport
- Vietnam Airlines implements online check-in service from Cat Bi International Airport
- Vietnam Airlines continues to adjust its flights due to Typhoon Molave
- Vietnam Airlines puts up for sale over 2 million tickets for Tet
- Vietnam Airlines asks passengers to fill in compulsory health declaration
- HCMC proposes building footbridge or underpass at TSN airport
- Vietnam Airlines adjusts flights due to bad weather
- Vietnam Airlines Group further adjusts flight schedules