NDO – The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism is cooperating with news broadcaster Cable News Network (CNN) in the US to release a 30-second video titled “Why not Vietnam”.
The video will be broadcast from October 15 to advertise Vietnamese tourism worldwide.
According to Nguyen Le Phuc, deputy general director of the VNAT, the name “Why not Vietnam” suggests that visitors choose Vietnam as it can be viewed as a safe tourism destination.
The “Why not Vietnam” campaign marks the third time that a video on Vietnamese tourism has been broadcast by CNN.
In the near future, Vietnam will continue further activities following the "Why not Vietnam?" initative such as tourism contests on social networks, advertisements and articles about Vietnam's effective response to the COVID-19 pandemic; affirming its commitment to safety for both visitors and residents.
Since the end of September 2020, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has launched a second campaign to stimulate domestic tourism with a focus on the application for smart devices to enhance visitor experiences, in the context of the COVID-19 epidemic having been brought under control in Vietnam.
- CNN releases “Why not Vietnam” video for tourism promotion campaign
- Measures adopted to promote post-pandemic tourism growth
- Vietnamese tourism to be promoted on CNN
- Da Nang tourism promoted on BBC
- CNN releases “Why not Vietnam” video to promote Vietnam’s tourism
- CNN officially releases a video promoting Vietnamese tourism
- Ministry asks for continued domestic tourism stimulus programmes
- Da Nang inks one-month tourism promotion deal with BBC
- COVID-19 takes toll on tourism in first half
- Programs to stimulate domestic tourism will continue