More than 400 participants, including more than 260 from over 30 embassies and international organizations in Hanoi, participated in a bicycle parade passing by the Monument of the Dead Heroes area, in the streets around Hoan Kiem Lake, Hang Ngang, Hang Dao, Dong Xuan market…
It was one of the activities to celebrate the 1010 years of Thang Long - Hanoi and the 17th Hanoi Municipal Party Congress for the term 2020-2025.
The event was an opportunity to promote the image of a peaceful, green, clean and beautiful Hanoi, in particular the vibrant, creative, stylish, safe, friendly Hoan Kiem district.
At the same time, the program also encouraged the use of the bicycle, not only as a normal means of transport but also as a good behavior, contributing to better air quality so that Hanoi remains a pleasant city to live in. .
- Hanoi streets brilliantly decorated to celebrate 1010th anniversary of Thang Long – Hanoi
- Colourful dragon festival livens up pedestrian streets around Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi
- Banners and flowers decorate Hanoi streets to welcome municipal Party Congress
- Hanoi: around 400 runners in a
- Hanoi to welcome return of pedestrian streets on September 18
- Hoan Kiem lake pedestrian space bustling with Dragon Dance Festival
- Hanoi’s tourism promotion activities to be held
- Hanoi halts pedetrian space around Hoan Kiem lake
- Cycling tournament set to celebrate Vietnamese National Day