NDO/VNA - National flag carrier Vietnam Airlines adjusted flights to/from Vinh city in north central Nghe Anh province and Hue city in the central province of Thua Thien-Hue on October 16.
Accordingly, the carrier cancelled four flights VN7715, VN7714, VN7713 and VN7712 on the Hanoi – Vinh route and eight others VN7262, VN7263, VN7260, VN7261, VN1266, VN1267, VN1265 and VNA1263 on the Ho Chi Minh City – Vinh route.
As for the Ho Chi Minh City – Hue route, the airline cancelled flights VN7273, VN7272, VN7377 and VN7376.
Due to bad weather conditions, several of its flights from Hanoi and HCM City to Da Nang and from HCM City and Da Lat to Vinh were forced to land in Nha Trang and Hanoi.
The carrier is also keeping a close watch on the weather situation to adjust flights to and from Da Nang and Quang Binh.
Affected passengers will be arranged to take flights on October 17.
Vietnam Airlines advised its passengers to regularly update the weather situation if they plan to travel to and from airports in the central region.
- Vietnam Airlines cancels flights due to bad weather
- Flights delayed, cancelled due to Storm Linfa
- Vietnam Airlines cancels 27 flights as tropical storm Sinlaku looms
- Vietnam Airlines increases flights from/to Da Nang
- Vietnam Airlines launch new domestic air routes
- Vinh, Tho Xuan airports temporarily closed due to typhoon Nangka
- Airlines increase flights leaving from Da Nang
- It’s official: Vietnam Airlines resumes international flights
- Vietnam Airlines increases flights on domestic routes