Visitors to Da Lat can enjoy cool air all year round, with the city proving to be a popular choice as a holiday destination.
The city is surrounded by an epic pine tree forest that remains cool throughout the entire year and serves to create a beautiful and peaceful landscape.
Da Lat is home to many lakes, most notably Xuan Huong lake in the centre, in addition to other sites such as Than Tho Lake, Tuyen Lam Lake, Da Thien Lake, and Chien Thang Lake.
Da Lat is also well known for an abundance of flowers throughout the city.
Hoa da quy, Tithonia diversifolia, also known as the wild sunflower, can be seen in full bloom during the spring.
The city is home to many beautiful sightseeing spots which have romantic names. Most notably, the Valley of Love is one of the most romantic and scenic venues in Da Lat.
Cam Ly Waterfall proves to be a popular tourist attraction in the city.
Da Lat Train Station gives tourists a fascinating insight into how people would have traveled in a bygone era.
The city features plenty of villas in a French architectural style.
Da Lat Teacher’s Training College is widely recognised by the International Union of Architects (UIA) as one of 1000 unique pieces of architecture worldwide in the 20th century.
Bao Dai Palace is the location where King Bao Dai’s family both lived and worked in Da Lat.
Da Lat Cathedral is also one of the leading tourist attractions in the city.
- Con Dao island full of must-visit locations
- Seven tourist attracting lakes in Vietnam
- Free entry to famous Hue lake
- Peaceful beauty of Momray fishing village
- Stunning tourist attractions in Quang Nam Province
- Hanoi to provide free Wi-Fi at tourist sites
- Exploring inland Ha Long Bay in Tuyen Quang
- Pu Nhi farm, a pristine tourism destination in Son La province
- Dak G lun Waterfall not to be missed destination in Vietnam s Central Highlands
- Visit Na Hang Lake – a smaller version of Ha Long