The short video features the country’s best scenic spots in the shape of the letter S, promoting a safe, new and attractive destination on the global tourism map.
Produced by the Tourism Advisory Board (TAB) and the Vietnam National Tourism Administration in collaboration with CNN, the video is an invitation to international visitors to choose Vietnam as the next destination in the post-COVID-19 era.
Why not Vietnam? will air on CNN for approximately six weeks. After the appearance on CNN, the CNBC channel will take charge of the free broadcast of this video.
- CNN releases “Why not Vietnam” video to promote Vietnam’s tourism
- CNN releases “Why not Vietnam” video for tourism promotion campaign
- Vietnamese tourism to be promoted on CNN
- Da Nang tourism promoted on BBC
- Activities deployed to stimulate demand and attract tourists to Vietnam
- Colors of Hue Imperial Citadel help video win tourism competition
- Measures adopted to promote post-pandemic tourism growth
- Da Nang inks one-month tourism promotion deal with BBC
- Website promoting Vietnamese sustainable tourism to foreign visitors launched
- BBC broadcasts Da Nang tourism ads