The 30-second video “Why not Vietnam” introduces the country’s stunning views from north to south, describing Vietnam as a safe, new and exciting place to have an adventure. (Photo: tienphong.vn)
The 30-second video “Why not Vietnam” introduces the country’s stunning views from north to south, describing Vietnam as a safe, new and exciting place to have an adventure.
Produced by the Tourism Advisory Board , the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, and CNN, the video is part of the nation’s tourism promotion programme. It will be available on CNN until mid-November, when many audience tune in to follow the US President Election.
Last summer, Da Nang city broadcast a 30-second video, featuring its land and people on BBC’s Asia-Pacific channel as part of efforts to revive the tourism sector, which was hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Earlier, Hanoi spent 2 million USD to popularise its tourism on CNN in 2017-2018./.
- CNN releases “Why not Vietnam” video for tourism promotion campaign
- CNN officially releases a video promoting Vietnamese tourism
- Da Nang tourism promoted on BBC
- Vietnamese tourism to be promoted on CNN
- BBC broadcasts video on Da Nang destinations
- Activities deployed to stimulate demand and attract tourists to Vietnam
- Measures adopted to promote post-pandemic tourism growth
- Da Nang inks one-month tourism promotion deal with BBC
- Colors of Hue Imperial Citadel help video win tourism competition
- Da Nang has ad videos broadcast on BBC