A 30-second video for Vietnamese tourism promotion is expected to be screened on CNN TV channel from today, October 15.
According to Nguyen Le Phuc, deputy head of the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT), this is among activities in Vietnam’s second tourism stimulus campaign this year.
A 30-second video for Vietnamese tourism promotion is expected to be screened on CNN TV channel.
Dinh Ngoc Duc, head of VNAT’s Market Department, said that the clip would be broadcasted on the channel until mid-November. It is high time for Vietnam to consider reopening the tourism sector to international visitors following the long suspension due to Covid-19.
This is also the time for the US presidential election so the clip would attract many viewers.
Duc added that the question Why Not Vietnam? was the theme of the video.
Last year, two short films about Hanoi were also screened on CNN to promote the Vietnamese capital.
In the first nine months of this year, Vietnam welcomed over 3.6 foreign tourists, down 67.4% on-year. Meanwhile, the number of domestic visitors was 37.5 million. The country’s tourism revenues were VND233 trillion (USD1013 billion), down 5376% against the same period of last year.
- CNN releases “Why not Vietnam” video for tourism promotion campaign
- Da Nang tourism promoted on BBC
- Da Nang inks one-month tourism promotion deal with BBC
- Activities deployed to stimulate demand and attract tourists to Vietnam
- CNN broadcasts Vietnam tourism ad amid US elections
- Measures adopted to promote post-pandemic tourism growth
- CNN releases “Why not Vietnam” video to promote Vietnam’s tourism
- BBC broadcasts Da Nang tourism ads