Foreign visitors at Tam Coc-Bich Dong tourism site (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – Conde Nast Traveller readers have voted Vietnam among their top 20 favourite countries around the globe, as part of the US-based magazine’s 33rd annual readers’ choice awards survey.
Scoring 9212 points, Vietnam secured the 9th place in the list.
According to the magazine, the best time to go to Vietnam is between April and June, when the north emerges from its chilly winter season. Around this time, skies will usually be clear across the country and temperatures will be pleasant (as in not excruciatingly hot and humid).
Four hotels in Vietnam – Azerai La Residence in Hue city, Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, and InterContinental Hanoi Landmark72 – were also ranked among the top 20 best hotels in Asia.
This year, more than 715000 Condé Nast Traveler readers joined the survey.
“The results of this year’s survey, conducted at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, are a testament to the lasting power of a meaningful travel experience,” said Condé Nast Traveler’s United States editor Jesse Ashlock. “The winners represent the best of the best for our audience and offer plenty of trip-planning inspiration for all the adventures we can’t wait to have next.”
For 33 years, Condé Nast Traveler has published an annual Readers’ Choice Awards feature, recognising its audience’s favourite hotels and resorts across the globe./.
- Four Vietnamese hotels named among Top 20 hotels in Asia
- VN named among world’s top 10 favorite countries to visit
- Condé Nast Traveler Vietnam jumps to 9th out of top 20 favorite destinations
- Five Vietnamese resorts named among Asia’s best
- Vietnam ranks 9th out of top 20 travel destinations: US magazine
- Four hotels in Vietnam named among Asia’s top 20 hotels
- Four hotels in Vietnam named among Asia s top 20 hotels
- CNTraveler: Vietnam among 20 most favourite countries
- Vietnam in the Top 10 of the best countries for tourism
- Vietnam listed among world’s Top 10 favourite countries to visit