Vietnamese tourists can experience a trip to South Korea at Lotte Center Hanoi through an event hosted by the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) in the context of travel restrictions due to Covid-19.
The event entitled “Hi! Korea”, underway until December 6 introduces South Korean tourism and culture and offers a virtual tour to South Korea. Visitors can join mini-games to win prizes, wear Korean traditional clothes, learn to make handicraft souvenirs and discover the country through virtual reality (VR) technology.
At weekends, special events will take place to introduce different themes of South Korean tourism such as a photo exhibition, K-pop cover dance, a quiz show, Halloween and Pepero Day (South Korean Valentine’s Day).
The Covid-19 pandemic has paralyzed the world tourism industry due to strict travel restrictions. This event is expected to bring the most authentic South Korean travel experiences to visitors, drawing back the attention of Vietnamese tourists to South Korean destinations, Mr. Park Jong-sun, head of KTO Vietnam said.
Vietnam has always been a key source market for South Korean tourism. KTO and other travel companies will promote reviving the tourism market in both two countries, he said.
- Quảng Nam hosts Korean Culture Day 2021
- South Korean President calls for negotiation with Pyongyang to end Korean war
- South Korean gastronomic trip to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- K-Food festival promotes Vietnamese-Korean cultural exchange
- South Korea is preparing to welcome Vietnamese tourists ?
- T’way Airlines to resume one-way flights from Vietnam to Korea
- Businesspeople return to South Korea from Vietnam exempted from quarantine
- Lee Chang-kun re-appointed as Việt Nam tourism ambassador in Korea
- US, South Korea urge North to honor denuclearization pledges