The south-central coast province of Binh Thuan and the southern coast province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau will launch double-decker bus services following a recent decision by PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
A double-decker bus in Ho Chi Minh City. Photo by Anh Viet
The Ministry of Transport is responsible for guiding the two localities to pilot the transport services, which aims to boost local tourism activities.
Hanoi was the first locality to put double-decker buses into operation in 2018. The service has also been introduced in Danang, Quang Ninh, and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Double-decker tour buses piloted in two more localities
- Hanoi seen from double-decker bus
- Hanoi double-decker bus service resumed
- HCMC opens attractive tours with Covid-19 control on national holidays
- Quang Nam, Quang Tri suspend passenger transport services to virus-hit localities
- Travel firms in Ho Chi Minh City launch new tour programs to revive tourism
- Open-deck bus services resumed in Vietnam’s HCMC
- Vietnam casinos enjoy double-digit revenue growth
- Vingroup gets green light for electric bus service in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City