Leaving the busy streets, towards towns of pristine beauty but no less romantic, visitors will experience peaceful moments. Here you can admire majestic mountains and learn about the life of the inhabitants of the Northwest.
Town of Meo Vac (Ha Giang)
About 150 km from downtown Ha Giang, Meo Vac always attracts tourists with its pristine beauty. Visitors have the opportunity to admire a beautiful market town situated in the middle of a green valley. Along the road to Meo Vac you will pass winding passes in peaceful and romantic nature.
In particular, while visiting Meo Vac, visitors can also pass the Ma Pi Leng Pass, which offers a great view of the Nho Que River. In addition, you can visit the village of Lo Lo to discover the life of this mountain ethnic group and enjoy local specialties.
Dong Van Town (Ha Giang)
In addition to Meo Vac, Ha Giang also has the market town of Dong Van 160 km from the city center. Perched from 1000 to 1600 m above sea level, the village will offer visitors interesting experiences. Due to the mild climate, visitors can go there at any time of the year.
In Dong Van, you can admire old houses that are up to a hundred years old. In the village you can enjoy the beauty of the triangular flower season in October-November. This place is a must see tourist destination for anyone visiting Ha Giang.
Town of Sapa (Lao Cai)
Sa Pa is an attractive tourist destination, attracting domestic and foreign tourists, both for its breathtaking landscapes and for its colorful ethnicities.
The suitable time to travel to Sa Pa is from September to November or from March to May. At this time, the weather is stable, the days dry and sunny, the nights cold. Sa Pa has been ranked among the 14 Most Attractive Destinations in Asia by Trips to Discover (USA).
Bourg de Moc Chau (Son La)
The market town of Moc Chau is about 5 km from downtown Son La. This place is pure, sweet and romantic, like a miniature Da Lat in the North. Coming to Moc Chau, you will admire green tea hills, walk through pine forests and taste fresh strawberries.
Moc Chau has many famous sightseeing spots such as Heart Shaped Tea Hill, Pine Forest and Ang Village, Dai Yem Waterfall, Happy Land… Moreover, Moc Chau also attracts visitors every spring by its seasons of apricot and plum blossoms. The best time to explore this place is from October to April.
- Visit beautiful towns in Vietnam, feel the real-life rhythm of the locals
- Explore the Ha Giang Pass, embrace the majestic natural picture
- The ‘beautiful to forget the way home’ viewing spot for buckwheat flowers in Ha Giang
- Marvel at the beauty of the peaceful and majestic Nam Mu Son La River
- Locating 4 beautiful villages in the Northwest, come here to immerse yourself in the pristine picture of the mountains and forests
- Northwest beauty leaves visitors in awe
- The beautiful passes in Vietnam are ecstatic, go hundreds of times without getting bored
- The poetic and majestic places in the Northwest are attracting tourists this May.
- Experience to go to Pac Mo to admire the enchanting beauty of Lang Son
- The beauty of the mountain passes and slopes on the rocky Plateau