NDO – The national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines on June 22 officially launched three new routes connecting Can Tho with Buon Ma Thuot city (Dak Lak province), Vinh (Nghe An province) and Hai Phong city.
The airline will offer three round trip flights per week on the Can Tho – Vinh and Can Tho – Hai Phong routes on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, using A320, A321 and A321NEO planes.
Meanwhile, four round trip flights on the Can Tho – Buon Ma Thuot route will be operated on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday each week, using ATR71 aircraft.
Vietnam Airlines will also offer discounts for passengers purchasing before July 15 with flights departing from now until December 31.
With the three new routes, Vietnam Airlines now operates a total of seven flights connecting Can Tho with Hanoi, Da Nang, Hai Phong, Vinh, Buon Ma Thuot, Con Dao and Phu Quoc.
In addition, the airline will open a new route between Can Tho and Dat Lat with three round trip flights per week on July 2.
The opening of the air routes will contribute to stimulating tourism in the Mekong River Delta, especially in Can Tho city.
- Vietnam Airlines to open five new domestic routes
- Vietnam Airlines launches three more domestic air routes
- Vietnam Airlines launches seven additional domestic air routes
- Vietnam Airlines rebounds with launch of five new domestic air routes
- Vietnam Airlines opens five additional domestic air routes
- Vietnam Airlines to open five new domestic routes next month
- Vietnam Airlines plans to resume flights on four domestic routes
- Vietnam Airlines to re-start six domestic routes
- VNA opens four new domestic air routes linking with Can Tho