“Souvenir” by photographer Gustav Müller, taken in Hoi An, Vietnam. Cheese bowls (a very popular snack in Vietnam) are lined up.
“The magical land of Neverland” taken by Hungarian photographer Peter Hoszang in the town of Manarola, La Spezia, Italy.
“Aurora Borealis” by British photographer Bob Riach, taken in Tromso, Norway.
Lithuanian Gabija Kuseliauskyte's “Santorini Day”, taken in Santorini, Greece.
“Damnoen Saduak Floating Market” by Slovenian Matej Lepen, taken in Damnoen Saduak, Ratchaburi province, Thailand.
“Balance” taken in Myanmar.
French photographer Jeremy Jacquemoire shares his photo “One night in Tokyo”, Japan.
Louise Waldron, from UK, with the photo “Joy in Varanasi” taken in India.
Photo taken in Myanmar by Swiss Gabi Steiner
“Light and tone” by Turkish photographer Leyla Emektar.
Croatian Saša Huzjak took the photo “Walking in the desert” in Erg Chebbi, Morocco.
Dariusz Ociepa took this photo in Jambiani, Tanzania.
CPV /Photo: The Guardian
- Hoi An sweet soup named in collection of incredible travel images
- Captivating Hoi An under the lens of a foreign photographer
- Vietnam’s beauty through the lens of photographer Nong Thanh Toan
- Vietnamese photographer wins place in 50 best photos of #Green2020
- [Photos]Hanoi during the years 1967-1975 through the lens of a German photographer
- Vietnamese photographer wins international photo contest
- Hanoi in the past through lens of German photographer
- Northern hill tea photo shortlisted for award