Nhan Dan online - The tomb of Tu Duc (in the central city of Hue in Vietnam) is one of the World Cultural Heritage Sites, which has been selected for 3D viewing by Google and CyArk.
On the occasion of World Tourism Day ( September 27), along with 30 other World Cultural Heritage sites, the Tomb of Tu Duc, which is located at the Hue Monuments Complex, has been selected for 3D visualization using Google Search's new augmented reality tool. .
Users from all over the world can then discover the images of Tu Duc's tomb in augmented reality and consult a lot of information relating to this monument. This will help to disseminate the cultural and tourist image of the central province of Thua Thien Hue in particular and of Vietnam in general.
Tu Duc's tomb was the first Vietnamese cultural heritage to be digitized and to be included in the “Open Heritage” project carried out by Google and CyArk. This project aims to preserve some of the most important heritage sites in the world.
- Ancient tomb unearthed in Ha Tinh
- Tomb house of the Co Tu
- Ancient tomb excavated in Hà Tĩnh
- Gia Long Tomb the solemn resting place of Nguyen Dynasty s first Emperor
- Hue mausoleum viewed from above
- Vietnam honoured as Asia’s heritage, cultural, culinary destination at WTA 2020
- Burial chamber - the unique building of the Co Tu minority in Thua Thien Hue
- Cultural heritage and tourism festival to feature diverse activities
- Ao Dai seeks recognition as a national intangible cultural heritage