Nhan Dan online - The tomb of Tu Duc (in the central city of Hue in Vietnam) is one of the World Cultural Heritage Sites, which has been selected for 3D viewing by Google and CyArk.
On the occasion of World Tourism Day ( September 27), along with 30 other World Cultural Heritage sites, the Tomb of Tu Duc, which is located at the Hue Monuments Complex, has been selected for 3D visualization using Google Search's new augmented reality tool. .
Users from all over the world can then discover the images of Tu Duc's tomb in augmented reality and consult a lot of information relating to this monument. This will help to disseminate the cultural and tourist image of the central province of Thua Thien Hue in particular and of Vietnam in general.
Tu Duc's tomb was the first Vietnamese cultural heritage to be digitized and to be included in the “Open Heritage” project carried out by Google and CyArk. This project aims to preserve some of the most important heritage sites in the world.
- Tomb house of the Co Tu
- Bình Định hopes to restore national heritage sites using US$14.6 million of Government support
- Tomb of royal concubine to be restored
- Gia Long Tomb the solemn resting place of Nguyen Dynasty s first Emperor
- Photo exhibition highlights friendship between Vietnamese and Indian capitals
- World Heritage Sites in Vietnam
- Burial chamber - the unique building of the Co Tu minority in Thua Thien Hue
- Việt Nam's intangible cultural heritage included in online Asia-Pacific archive
- Ao Dai seeks recognition as a national intangible cultural heritage
- Online exhibition project promotes Vietnam’s heritage worldwide