NDO – The 5-star Flamingo Cat Ba Beach Resort Complex officially opened on Cat Ba Island, Hai Phongcity on June 6, after more than two years of construction.
The resort, with a view of Lan Ha Bay, is located on Cat Co 1 and Cat Co 2 beaches.
It is built on an area of more than 7 hectares, with a total investment of nearly VND2.400 trillion.
The resort will provide a conference centre, an entertainment area specialized for tourists, cinemas, children’s play area, cuisine area, four-season swimming pools and a fitness centre.
In 2019, Cat Ba welcomed 2.8 million tourists, of which there were more than 750,000 foreign visitors. The launch of the first five-star resort and entertainment complex on the island is expected to create a positive change for bothlocal tourism and the area’s economy.
- FLC wants to build a resort complex and a golf course in Con Dao
- Ha Tinh eyes $43 million resort project
- Hai Phong inaugurates cable car route to Cat Ba Island
- Consider and decide on investment policy for resort project with casino in Van Don before 30/9
- The 5-star resort in Nha Trang is ready for the return day
- Casa Marina Premium construction begins in Quy Nhơn
- 10 hotels in the North with heated swimming pools
- FLC Grand Hotel Quy Nhon comes into operation
- BRG Group announces BRG Danang Golf Resort Hotel Project