The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has suggested that localities and businesses actively choose their own messages tailored to the attractiveness and specific products of destinations, focusing on stimulating demand from target tourists who are Vietnamese and foreigners working and living in Vietnam.
Businesses and localities should pay attention to the presentation of destinations and attract visitors based on existing stimulus coalitions, and encourage the establishment of new incentives, he said.
According to the ministry, localities and businesses must develop high-quality product offerings with attractive prices, diverse programs and flexible refund and exchange policies to meet the interests of tourists.
The ministry recommends that businesses and localities strictly follow instructions and regulations on the prevention and control of COVID-19 ensuring safety at travel companies, accommodation establishments and destinations,
Tourists and businesses are urged to regularly update information on safe destinations in mass media and related digital technology applications.
The tourism industry is required to promote safe and attractive Vietnamese tourism communication campaigns on media channels, helping to eliminate the fear of tourists to travel.
The Vietnam National Tourism Administration (ANTV) is responsible for coordinating the activities of the locality tourism stimulation alliances.
Tourism associations, businesses and airlines are required to help communities and businesses post information on stimulus programs on the website www.vietnamtourism. gov.vn, the travel journal, travel magazine, and ANTV's Youtube, Zalo and Facebook channels.
- Ministry asks for continued domestic tourism stimulus programmes
- Domestic tourism stimulation programme launched for remainder of the year
- Vietnam ministry calls on localities, enterprises to revive tourism
- Seven South-eastern localities join hands to stimulate regional tourism
- Activities deployed to stimulate demand and attract tourists to Vietnam
- An Giang launches tourism stimulus programmes
- National tourism stimulus programme resumed as pandemic comes under control
- Vietnamese enterprises build unique regional products to attract tourists
- Synchronous and effective measures needed for tourism stimulation
- Reinvigorating Vietnam’s tourism