Foreign tourists visiting Ha Long Bay
The Quang Ninh People’s Committee has just adopted a Resolution adjusting, supplementing and extending policies to support tourism stimulus, with a total value of VND100 billion.
The province continues to reduce entrance fees to Ha Long Bay, Quang Ninh Museum and Yen Tu relic with 50% discounts to the end of the year. On holidays, accommodation establishments in Ha Long offer free overnight stays.
The northern province hopes the tourism stimulus package will be a boost to promote services, recover tourism and create jobs for thousands of workers, thereby contributing to economic growth in the rest of the year.
According to the Quang Ninh Department of Tourism, on September 12-13 the locality greeted 4000 tourist arrivals, up 10 fold compared to previous days (before launching the stimulus package of VND100 billion).
Specifically, Ha Long Bay welcomed 2500 tourists, Quang Ninh Museum received 1000 tourists and Yen Tu relic greeted 600 tourists.
In May, the province also launched a stimulus package worth nearly VND200 billion and recorded similar positive results.
Up to now, under the leverage of the province’s policy, many tourism businesses in Quang Ninh have actively recovered their operations, actively promoted tourism, and built their own stimulus products.
Related to the tourism stimulus policy, on September 14 Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc assigned the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to coordinate with relevant ministries and branches to propose suitable solutions for the tourism industry./.
- Quang Ninh launches VND100-billion tourism stimulus package
- Quanh Ninh launches VND100-billion tourism stimulus package
- Quang Ninh to offer huge discounts to boost tourism
- Quang Ninh province welcomes 1.2 million guests in one month
- Quang Ninh promotes local tourism in Dak Lak Province
- Overnight visitors to Ha Long Bay enjoy 50% discount on entrance fees
- Tourists flock again to Quang Ninh after social distancing rules lifted
- Quang Ninh, Da Nang cooperate to stimulate tourism
- Tourism promotions in Quang Ninh and Ha Giang