Nhân Dân Online - Owning a system of spectacular natural landscapes, preserving many unique cultural features, Binh Dinh is becoming a prominent tourist destination in the central region. This is a prerequisite for Binh Dinh to attract more and more capital flows to invest in tourism real estate projects.
The province has an advanced system of transport infrastructure, with interregional connection from the airport, train stations to tourist sites and tourist remains; Attractive destinations: 134 km from the coastal road, Ky Co, Eo Gio, Cù Lao Xanh, Ông Nui pagoda, Hon Khô…; and historical vestiges and cultural festivals: The art of "bài choi", "tuông" (classical theater with song and gesture), the martial arts of Binh Dinh, the festival of prayer for fishing, traditional craft villages
Ky Co. Beach Photo: Dân Tri.
In 2019 the province welcomed more than 4.8 million visitors, generating a turnover of 6000 billion VND. More specifically, the city of Quy Nhon received the award "ASEAN Clean Tourism City 2020 at the Southeast Asia Tourism Forum - ATF 2020. Binh Dinh aims to welcome 5.5 million visitors, including 800000 foreign tourists in 2020.
Rise of the Phuong Mai peninsula - Nhon Hôi economic zone
The province has invested trillions of VND for the development of infrastructure in projects such as Phù Cat airport, national road 19B, Thi Nai 1 bridge, Quy Nhon port…. There are plans to build Thi Nai Bridge 2 and 3.
The city of Quy Nhon is a national center of maritime economy. It is a growth pole connecting urban economic centers in the Trans-Asian, North-South, East-West economic corridor.
With the rise of the Phuong Mai Peninsula - Nhon Hôi Economic Zone, Binh Dinh would become a central high-tech economic zone, a hub of domestic and international trade. It aims to accelerate its tourism, urban, industrial, service, seaport, renewable energy and aquatic product development. Currently, the province has 77 registered investment projects, with a total subscribed fund of 52015 billion VND.
- Binh Dinh province: Each local person is a Tourism Ambassador
- Binh Dinh locals to act as ambassadors to promote tourism
- 5 Vietnamese destinations appear in the Top of the world's best backpacker destinations
- Binh Dinh wants two large projects to attract FDI
- Binh Dinh Province plans to turn Phu Cat into int’l airport
- Many infrastructure projects in Quy Nhon finished, the real estate market welcomed new waves
- Spectacular beauty of Quy Nhon seen from above
- Quy Nhon boasts Top 4 tourist destinations through flycam lenses
- Many localities reopen their doors to tourists