The atmosphere of the Mid-Autumn Festival has returned to some streets in Hanoi, attracting many young people.
The light from various decorations on display has coloured Hang Ma Street. In the past week, Ha Ma, Hang Luoc and Cha Ca streets which are located inside the Mid-Autumn Festival market area has received lots of visitors at night.
Many young people and families with small children went to those streets to enjoy the atmosphere, buy some colourful decorations and toys and take photos. There are both modern and traditional toys on display including paper masks and lion heads.
Those streets are often crowded at night and will remain buys until the 15th day of the lunar August.
Some photos of the streets:
Star lantern, the symbolic toy for Mid-Autumn Festival
- People poured into the street to play mid-autumn festival
- Things you should know about Mid-Autumn Festival in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City: the street of sumptuous lanterns before the Mid-Autumn Festival
- Mid-Autumn atmosphere grows in HCM City
- Saigon s streets lightened up with Tet decorations
- Ong Hao village busy ahead of Mid-Autumn Festival
- Early Christmas atmosphere on Hanoi streets
- Glowing lanterns signal start of Mid-Autumn Festival in HCM City
- The artisans are preparing for the Mid-Autumn Festival
- Virtual exhibition celebrates traditional Mid-autumn festival