Regular flights to Da Nang to be resumed from September 8
As planned, from September 82020 the budget carrier resumes Da Nang – Hanoi and Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh City routes with a frequency of 1 return flight per day for each route.
It meets the travel demand of people as well as contributes to economic recovery in Da Nang in particular and the central region in general.
Passengers on flights from and to Da Nang are arranged to sit at a safe distance and required to take sufficient measures to prevent the pandemic such as: wearing masks at airports and on aircraft; mandatory health declaration; and installing Bluezone app on smartphone (if any).
To ensure the health of the community and to prevent the pandemic, Vietjet has been strengthening the coordination of disease prevention, strictly controlling health check procedures for passengers and crew members before and after each flight, and following required medical regulations.
All Vietjet flights are in accordance with all global supreme standards and recommendations from authorities, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Air Transport Association (IATA), in order to ensure the health and safety of passengers, flight crews and the community./.
- Vietjet resumes flights from/to Da Nang from September 8
- Domestic flights to and from Đà Nẵng resumed
- It’s official: Vietnam Airlines resumes international flights
- Airlines increase flights leaving from Da Nang
- Vietjet Air launches huge promotion programme
- Carriers up Da Nang flight frequency as Covid-19 outbreak eases
- Vietjet transports 800 passengers from pandemic-hit Danang back home
- Vietjet operates the first two scheduled flights to the Republic of Korea