Instead of returning the tickets at train stations, passengers can do that via e-ticket website. This method is only applied for passengers who buy train tickets and make payment online via smart mobile apps.
Those who buy tickets at train stations or book tickets online but make payment at train stations, bank counters and post offices have to arrive at train stations to return the tickets according regulations.
By Bich Quyen- Translated by Huyen Huong, @SGGP
- 2nd phase of train ticket sale for Tet holidays starts on November 25
- VNR launches app to sell tickets
- Fee cut extension sought for Cai Mep-Thi Vai Port
- Danang provides hotel quarantine services to guests entering Vietnam
- Vietnam Railway offers 50 percent discount on tickets in the period of January 2021
- More trains to be run to meet travel demand
- Pandemic dampens national holiday travel enthusiasm
- Vietnam Airlines offers over 2 million tickets for Tet
- More railway tickets available for Tet
- Vietnam Airlines Group offers over 2 million tickets for Tet 2021