This is what the provincial department of Culture, Sports and Tourism announced on August 24.
Located between the district of Tuy Phong and the city of Phan Thiet, the tourist area Mui Ne is established on approximately 14760 hectares including 1000 hectares reserved for functional areas.
The management committee of the Mui Ne tourist area is focused on improving the material and technical infrastructure to make it one of the top destinations in Asia-Pacific.
Binh Thuan is expected to welcome nine million tourists in 2025 and 14 million in 2030 and achieve respectively 24000 billion dong and 50 billion dong (more than 208 billion dollars).
- Mui Ne recognized as national tourist area
- Binh Thuân tourism sees a long way
- Mui Ne national tourist site recognised
- Mui Ne – a highlight of Vietnamese tourism
- Binh Thuan is about to have a residential and entertainment area of 868 hectares
- Binh Thuan approves the general planning of a residential – tourism – entertainment project of nearly 870 hectares
- Binh Thuan hosts workshops on national tourism area management
- Quang Ninh is about to have an urban area of 1,700 hectares in Cam Pha